Saturday, November 29, 2008

Something New ...


This layout was completed today - one of two, in what has been a productive day so far!!
The photo is Miss A at SeaWorld (again) and I used Basic Grey's Euphoria papers. The papers came in a kit from Allcraftz put together by Krissy. I don't actually have the instructions for the kit designed by Krissy, but the papers are just divine so I went with the flow! I added BG rub-ons, Making Memories journaling note and sticker, some flowers and bling brad as well as Kaiser bling in the bottom corner.


The second layout for today is inspired by the November Boxx of Scraps Kit from Scrapboxx. I tried out my new 1" punch. I wasn't sure about the crepe paper at first, but it looks quite good under the photo! The button is from one of Miss A's baby cardigans that my mum knitted years ago ... probably more than 10 years ago in fact! This layout was completed super-fast this afternoon - simple, but sweet.
Enjoy what's left of the weekend and take care.

1 comment:

Danielle Sheehan said...

Ohhh, she's such a cutie!! I am loving your Lo's. I need to get me some of that mojo too!