Sunday, November 23, 2008

Carefree & Fun-Loving

These are 2 layouts I finished off yesterday, in between loads of washing! Both fairly simple - I scraplifted the first from Scrapbook Creations Vol 7 No 9, page 22 - a layout by Lorraine Bate. I got to use some of the gorgeous cut cardstock, which I have several sheets of and haven't been game enough to use yet! The photo is Anthony being his usual carefree self at lunch with the entire family for Mum's 70th when we were in Coolangatta.


The second is a super photo Mum took of Miss A at SeaWorld recently - I just loved the colours, and her total fascination with the water. Plain & simple, but striking nonetheless I think.



Thanks for looking - the ironing awaits, and the weather has turned cold. I will try to finish an OTP Project I have been working on slowly for the past weeks/months from Scrapboxx.

Miss A spied the gorgeous little tin I showed off yesterday, and has adopted it - she carries it around with her saying "mine! mine!" so I promised I would make her one of her own (without the calendar!).

Take care, and give your loved ones an extra hug tonight to show them that little bit more just how much you care.

No comments: