Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Some Recent Layouts

Hi again! I thought I would share a couple of my recent layouts with you - these are ones I completed over last weekend.



During the last school holidays, we visited Scott's parents at the new house. It's a lovely house, but all the doors look the same (I guess that's true of all houses actually, I just hadn't realised it until this particular visit). Chris got a little confused with all the doors, and on several occasions whilst he was searching for the bathroom, he ended up in the walk-in wardrobe by mistake!! He was able to laugh at this little confusion, so it was all good in the end. This layout uses new Vintage Moon papers from Pink Paislee, amongst other products.



This second layout uses my new stamps from the MM passport range. It is the story behind the picture of how Miss A ended up wearing Anthony's t-shirt during a visit to Apple Tree Bay recently. You would think as parents of 3 that we would have learnt by now that kids cannot resist temptation, but it seems we have a lot of learning left!!

I have removed many of the clock widgets I found yesterday - they looked lovely, but many were simply the wrong size for my blog and overshadowed the posts (which is a bit silly, as the posts are what make the blog, right??)

And keep your fingers & toes crossed - I have sent off a few layouts for submission to the mags. I think it would be pretty cool to see your own work published, and it ain't ever going to happen unless I put them out there to be picked up, right?? And of course, there's always the Elite Team entry ...

No comments: