Friday, October 17, 2008

She's Off ...

to a Canon PIXMA party tonight!! The lovely Danielle won an invitation to the party, but she is not able to go due to distances and the ever-present Sydney traffic (bah humbug!!) so she has very kindly extended her invitation to me. I have been told to bring my scrapping tools and my photos, and enjoy the evening!
I have never been to a class or group thingo, so it will be a first for me. I hope I'm not completely overwhelmed by it all (how embarrassment ...)
So, I am trawling through photos trying to copy some to my USB key to have printed off tonight, then I will grab my tools and throw them in a bag - along with some bling, some flowers and some ribbon methinks, and maybe some of the yummy new papers I got from Allcraftz yesterday. The new Imaginisce range is just gorgeous, and I'm loving the funky Bo Bunny range as well.
I think I should be able to find some photos to print off, out of the 1000s we have taken recently ...

4 comments:

Sandie said...

gidday Sharon, noticed you popped into my place so I thought I'd repay the favour and pop into your place.

Love your card samples - well done.

Luv Sandie

BruganCampbell said...

Hope you had a good time at the Canon event, sounds like a wonderful opportunity.

Danielle Sheehan said...

So how was the party??? I hope you had a ball.
Cant wait to chat to you.
Take care xx

Sandra Allan said...

wanna hear all about the party you lucky girl... did you blog it and i missed it?