Monday, October 06, 2008

More Cardmaking!!



I managed to finish off several more cards yesterday, most of them actually designed to use rather than just put away in my stash of pretty things!



There's a birthday card for Miss A, a congratulations card for my niece, an anniversary card for the firefighter, and a pretty one for my stash.



There are still 2 challenges left from WCMD - a shaped card, and a set of ATCs - unfortunately I think I have used up all of my creativity already, as I have absolutely no idea for either of these challenges.



And it has been back to work for me today after a very slack week last week. I have to earn some $$ to pay for the pretties I bought over the weekend at Allcraftz!!

Master 9 has just come back from a birthday party at Code Red - a laser skirmish type thing (its all like a foreign language to me ...) where the boys get dressed up in gear and run around madly trying to shoot each other. He had fun!! He's added that as another suggestion for his next birthday, along with a Wipeout party, a Wii party, a bowling party ...
I'm loving daylight savings !!! It is still light outside, and the kids have time to do something in the afternoon without it being pitch black and cold. And none of us are morning people, so the fact that the sun doesn't come up until 7.30am really doesn't matter for my family.
Thanks for looking - more layouts tomorrow, after the card fest has finished.

No comments: