Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The Last For A While ...


This is the most recent layout I have done for a while - Miss A out the back. The photo is gorgeous although the colours are quite washed out, so I had problems choosing papers again. So I stuck with a rosey red cardstock, and some gorgeous Kaisercraft butterfly papers too. Another reject, but I love it and I'm hoping she will too when she looks back at her scrap albums when she is older.
We headed off to the zoo today - it was a great day but very tiring! The boys took turns being the tour guide. Even though we spent the whole day there, we still didn't get around to seeing all of the animals. The kids seemed to have fun though, and Miss A was very good. She knew the lions and tigers and birdies, and had a ball watching a small mountain goat?? running around playing in its area. Have taken loads of photos and will check them out to upload tomorrow.

Thank you very much to the lovely Ebony at Allcraftz for her very generous prizes following World Card Making Day. All of the challenge entries look superb - I was completely blown away by the ATCs especially; they take a very special knack and Linda in particular seems to have this covered!! Her ATCs are spectacular. The shaped cards were all very clever and a wonderful tribute to Hannah, the longest serving DT member who has had several of her own cards published and is a very talented artist with cards, scrapping, stamping ... pretty much everything I have seen her turn her hand to!! And I love the sketch challenge too - I would love to create cards in honour of all the sketches created by AC4U members, and I will upload them when they are completed.
Thanks for looking ... catch you soon.

PS - happy 3rd anniversary babe. It is complete madness at times, but its OUR madness, and I couldn't do it without you.

No comments: