Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sweet Dreams


DH and I thought Miss A looked so cute asleep on the floor on her lambswool rug, that we both took almost identical photos of her over a couple of days. We took her away on holidays when she was only 6 weeks old - were we mad??!! But we all survived, and she learned how to sleep through the boys noise.
She still likes to sleep in this position - I have been meaning to take a photo of her in bed the last few nights, with her butt in the air and feet crossed; only difference is now she is accompanied by slinky pyjama bottoms or boxer shorts. She steals them from anybody who happens to leave theirs lying around ...
This page has hand-stitching on the bottom border, and rounded corners on the photo and PP.
I wish I slept this soundly at night!!

1 comment:

ScrapManda said...

Isn't she just gorgeous! Something magical about a sleeping baby! Thanks for visiting my blog!