Monday, January 07, 2008

The Finished Project

No, not the France mini album ... the layout for DS!! Here it is:

I absolutely adore the Autumn Leaves stamps around the border of the back cardstock (don't know why I waited so long to purchase and use them!!). I also like the formal feel of the layout (the journalling is underneath - you lift the matted photo by the black ribbon attached with the gold nailhead), the black "picture railing" across the top of the layout and the black ribbon which hangs the photo. I have come to the conclusion that my *style* is very simple or simplistic (not sure which, actually). I think I would like there to be more embellishment on this layout, but then I think that it doesn't need it (or that I could not add more and keep the stylish look). I hope he looks back at this with pride at the day, at the journalling and at our mother/son relationship.

1 comment:

BruganCampbell said...

What a great LO, I'm love AL Stamps too, AL anything really.
See you around the All Craftz Forum. scrapNshop.