Monday, January 21, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays ...

The latest page of Miss A's album - the rub-ons worked a treat this time, after being in the freezer for a few minutes. I shall have to remember that, and try to do it every time I use these rub-ons. Still simple, but still my style.
We took the train to Brooklyn today, amid "occasional showers" as predicted by Bureau of Meteorology. Despite the sprinkling rain, we still walked around Brooklyn, played on the play equipment (twice), explored the seashore and generally enjoyed the day of being together. All 3 kids were quite noisy on the train - I hope they didn't disturb the rest of the passengers too much!
DH is back to work tomorrow, and we are in the last stretch of holidays. Planning for my eldest's birthday party this weekend - our first slumber party. I gather from other parents that not much slumber actually goes on at these parties ... but they have the long weekend to recover from it (the boys, the parents and US).
Back to the drawing board ...

No comments: