Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm Loving ...

These two guys:-
The 2008 school photos have been scrapped! Mr 10 looks so grown up - I can't believe how the time has flown, and in less than 2 years he will be at high school and even further on his journey out into the big wide world. And Mr 6.9 is so cheeky!! I hope he never loses his sense of humour. I'm really happy with these 2 layouts. They are still quite minimalist, but I have tried a few things I wouldn't have previously.
Love the colour combinations on both of them. Its hard scrapping these types of photos with the fuzzy background, but this isn't a bad look and the boys will be there in my album to look at forever! I've never used buttons much before, but received these Sassafrass lass buttons in a recent sale, and found a perfect use for them as soon as I took them out of the box!!
Now I have a stash of Basic Grey Marrakech and Porcelain crying out to be used - but I must say that Porcelain will probably all be used for Miss A and Marrakech ... well, I'm not quite sure how to approach that range! Will have to see how the creative juices go.
Enjoy the weekend, and don't forget Earth Hour.

No comments: