Sunday, March 29, 2009

Chocoholic

Ok - 2 posts in the one day is absolutely unheard of, but I just had to share this layout. Unbeknownst to Mr10 and myself, whilst I was scrapbooking earlier today and he was playing the DS, Miss A found a bag of treat-size chocolate bars we had left out from our picnic dinner last night. 3 were missing. She will only admit to eating one. Wait till you see the evidence:
I had planned on using Basic Grey Porcelain for these photos, but I spied the box of Bittersweet papers instead - and couldn't resist! The colours are yummy and of course they're all about chocolates so it was absolutely perfect. The paper, rub-on, sticker, chipboard and brad are all from the Bittersweet range. I added Kaiser pearls, Dymo labeller and unknown ribbon and flowers. What do you think: does that face look like its had just one chocolate bar??

No comments: