Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One Day ...

This layout is 100% scraplifted from SC 62, a superb layout by Tatum Woodroffe on page 16. I have previously scrapped this photo of my boys in Canberra in September 2007 - the usual "this is where we are and what we are doing ..." but when I saw Tatum's layout and particularly the journalling it dawned on me to use the photo as the basis for a completely different type of layout.
I love my boys dearly, but I find it very hard to accept their constant arguments and teasing and general putting down of each other. I wish they were nice to each other; they have a friend constantly at hand, if only they realised it. The journalling expresses my feelings on how I hope their relationship as brothers will grow.
This year's tally has grown to 4 layouts and 2 cards - they're not up here yet, but they have been finished. I dragged out the sewing machine for 2 of them, and I'm very pleased with the results!! But the download limit has been reached for this month, and uploading 3 photos will take about a week by my calculations ... so I'll wait another couple of days till the meter ticks over to a new download limit. TFL.

No comments: