Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Spreader of Love ...



OMG thanks Del for this lovely award! We can all use a little extra dose of love at this very hectic time of the year.
The rules: you must post the award on your blog, name the person who awarded you, then pass the award to 6 other bloggers and leave a message on their blog that they've received the award.

So ... now I have to select 6 bloggers to pass this on to. My nominees are:-

Krissy - a fabbadosey lady who does incredible work with flowers and pretty things.

Alice Fettling - this absolutely AMAZING young lady has been chosen as one of the Scrapbooking Memories Masters for this year. When I opened the mag and realised just how young she was, I was blown away!! I love that her work is so immediate, so here & now, so fresh. And she wants to inspire other young crafters to have a go - what a talent!

Ruby - another fabulous young talent, with a gorgeous spirit too! Keep rocking Ruby.

Julie - another "unknown" Master, as she calls herself. Who can't help but like a woman who admits that her scrapping space is completely disorganised?? A woman definitely after my own heart!

Lucy - another young scrapper who is super-talented. But you may need to update your blog Lucy, so you can share more gorgeousness with us!

~E~ - spreading love is this woman's business!

Merry Christmas to you all (its a bit early, I know, but you can never tell when I'll be back here with a new post!)

4 comments:

Little Miss Lucy said...

awwww how exciting Sharron..thanks SOO much!
I will definantly have to update my blog, OK i will do it today....i have been so slack at updating lately so i need to get tough on myself lol....check into my blog by 9pm tonight and it will be updated with a new post!
thanks so much for the award...now i have 2 pass it on....eek this will be a tough one!
xxx :)

Krissy Christie said...

Thanks heaps for the award Sharon!!You put a smile on my dial :)

Krissy xx

loulou said...

Merry Christmas Sharon. I have also spread the love to you for being the life of the party at Allcraftz get togethers. Hope to see you still taking part in the community in the new year

Cheers Linda

Unknown said...

How exciting! I'm going to spread some love around now too :)

Thanks Sharon...