Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One Day at a Time


This layout was part of my submission to the FK Elite team entry. I didn't make the grade, but a HUGE congratulations to the 4 girls in the 09 Elite Team! I can't wait to see the next issue with all the winners, and the next year of the magazine - I bet I will be drooling over their creations in no time :-)
But back to the LO ... I used the Basic Grey "sugared" collection for this one, so soft & flowery - just perfect for little Miss A. Its busier than my LOs usually are - trying to broaden my horizons so to speak - but I love the results. (Actually, I loved it so much, I re-did it a second time for her album!). Thank goodness she has a little more hair these days; the pic was taken early 2008 so its almost 12 months old. TFL.

1 comment:

Alishia said...

Very Nice and Girly Layout.
Hope you have a great christmas!