Saturday, February 25, 2006

WIP Part 3


Yep - still going with this mini-album!
Firstly - I have added to the cover - no surprises there ...
I added some Colorbok sticky stitches down one border of the rubbings map.
Forgot to mention the stamp too - MM ornaments rubber stamp and Staz-On black ink.




Now on to the first inside page of the album:
pp from LJ Map range torn, then cs was dry brushed with MM acrylic paint Dusk. The tag is from LJ Beyond Postmarks, and the stamps MM ornaments and Evolution rubber stamps.

Now I am desperately thinking of a way to include ribbon as I am haveing withdrawal symptoms I suspect.





I have tidied the craft room (again) this morning - haging my ribbons on spools from twine strung across one end of my cupboard. Actually had to use a power drill to get the hooks in - that was a first!

SIL is coming over next Friday for a crop/chat, and I know it has to be tidy for when she arrives...

Off to do more tidying.

No comments: