Monday, September 29, 2008

How Many Stamps ???


Whilst my work website was down today, I spent more time in my scrapbooking room. Do you know just how many stamps I have?? An obscene amount, given that I really don't use them very much at all... So I have set myself another mini-challenge - to use each of my stamps at least once in the very near future.
And here is the first result, a card using the Autumn Leaves Pansy clear acrylic stamp. I stamped the image on Basic Grey's Obscure paper, added some Kaisercraft rhinestones, mounted the 3 flowers on orange cardstock and then added a sentiment rub-on also on PP and cardstock - its bright and happy, and at last I am using some of my stamps. I am triply happy because I also practiced some fussy-cutting of the most basic kind and used the Obscure range which was provided with a min-album kit but isn't really me ...
I must take some photos of the layouts I completed over the past 3 days - I am really pleased with the results, and may even try submitting some!

2 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Great looking card, good luck on your self set stamping challenge.

On my way... said...

Love the card, the bling in the center is really cute!

As for submitting, yes! Never know unless you try :)

xx