Saturday, December 08, 2012

Simon Says House Rules Challenge


More playing with Distress Stains, and I came up with this pretty little piece for Simon Says Stamp and Show House Challenge: I used tumbled glass, stormy sky and chipped sapphire with a little brushed pewter on this canvas, then added the bling, thickers and flowers. There are 5 groups of flowers - one for each of the 5 members of my immediate family; each with a different colour gemstone.
Thank you Simon Says for inspiring me with this challenge - this piece will definitely be on display in my house!

2 comments:

Candy C said...

Sharon, your card is beautiful! I love the brown tones. The flourishes and little flowers are so beautifully placed. Love your sentiment! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Beautiful canvas, very elegant. I love how each flower represents a family member. Beautiful flourish too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x