Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sunday Stamper - Faces


Searching for crafting inspiration, and looking for techniques on the use of Distress Stains, I found Hels Sheridan's blog and last Sunday's challenge. I have one or two face stamps which I have never used, so I decided to take up the challenge and this is my creation. I used a tag sponged with Distress Inks, stamped my lady in archival ink and added background stamps, coloured her eyes and lips with watercolour paints, added a flower, some trinkets coloured with alcohol inks and beaded ribbon and volia! One of my first creations in a long time.
Thanks for the inspiration Hels.

[I have no idea why she is sideways ... I took the picture right way up, and it displays on my computer screen right way up but when uploaded here, she is sideways ... The ways of the computer.]

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous tag, no idea why it is sideways.. am rubbish at anything computery lol thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x